 General / 51862
  Re: Best "practical" use of LEGO?

(...) The bolt that held the handle to the base of my vacuum cleaner fell out, so the thing kept falling apart when I tried to pick it up. It turned out that a 6 long technic axle with a bushing at each end was the perfect length and diameter to (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Best "practical" use of LEGO?

A 180 degree oval turn of track fits perfectly with the shorter dimension of my old lab demo table, so I set up a long oval (to get the trains past the sink) and crashed some of my Lego trains together to demonstrate conservation of momentum and (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)