 General / 5183
  Re: interesting stories

The Gary Louie Memorial Auction would be an excellent story. Plus, I don't think I ever heard the ending! Steve (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: interesting stories

(...) It isn't over yet... we're still finishing up all the transactions but we're mostly all the way there. I owe an update to the list with current status. We also have not quite resolved exactly what the mechanics of making the donation(s) will (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: interesting stories

In article <377E7E32.BEB16CA8@v...ager.net>, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> writes (...) Hey Larry, what happened to the blue hopper wagons? (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: interesting stories

(...) Mostly laziness on my part, combined with a bit of second thoughts on the part of the donor... they're not going to be offered, I don't think. (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)