 General / 51797 (-5)
  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) Get the rights to the (URL) Spamcake Diner™> and produce it. (...) We need a "fleshy" fig pack. More fleshies in all shades. JOHN (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) a. I would like to see S@H sell grab bags of minifig parts. b. I would like to see some "building big" idea books. How to build a life size human head, for example. c. Speaking of idea books, a series of INEXPENSIVE paperback idea books called (...) (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) Corey has many terrific models, including the globe. My hope for a S@H version would include the use of plates to give better resolution to the continents, and to refine the spherical shape. Something like the one in The Ultimate LEGO Book. (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

Jaw Dropper Idea: A 4000 piece castle set that includes: 30-40 minifigs A big, four sided castle A big dragon made up of lots of pieces (like one the animal sets currently out) Ben In lugnet.general, Kelly McKiernan wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> (...) (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

An idea not under these Qs: How about a loyalty card/scheme for shop at home? (...) Old grey/brown/dk grey!!! At least in some legends (to add some reasonability) Failing that some random old grey/brown elements (to use with the bricks). More (...) (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact