 General / 51787 (-5)
  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

"John Gerlach" <gmltc_j1@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote in message news:In9v6o.1ytG@lugnet.com... (...) Actually, it means a logistical quandary for LEGO - where do they store your order while waiting for the rest of it to arrive or be manufactured, and (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

"Daniel Wayne Poole" <dwpoole@conninc.com> wrote in message news:In9v5E.1y5F@lugnet.com... (...) They'd have to limit the quantity one person could order at a time to a small percentage of the total bulk stock, or they'd wind up with complaints (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) One thousand times -- YES, I agree with that. Please bring back the classic gray and brown colors. I curse the new colors on a daily basis. I hate them now and I always will because I don't like them, I think they suck, and I think the color (...) (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) People on Lugnet always ask for **Real** bulk. But, I don't think there would be that much demand for huge bulk quantities even on a worldwide level. Sure, there are some people that would buy several units at 5,000 parts each for example, but (...) (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) * How about some instructional and/or historical book/CD-ROM series? * All the instruction scans from a year or set of five years... * Master Modeler series... * How'd they do that? - Miniland * A David Macauley-esque look at LEGO from design (...) (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact