 General / 51777 (-5)
  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) 1) Bring back minifig packs for themes. I'm on my knees begging for this. What was so wrong with 5 or 6 bucks for 4 or 5 pirates? I find it infuriating that my KKII collection has more "named" good knights than mindless badies. Seriously (I'll (...) (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) I would like to be able to make my own order of bricks that I want from a database. Not only the one that they offer. (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) Probably the first an easiest suggestion i would have is pick a brick from s@h then maybe copies of old and new plans for sale which would include a list of needed components to complete the model the plans are for, ( this would increase pick (...) (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) Why wait for TLG? (URL) Have at it>, compliments of Corey Sanders.... JOHN (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) What a great idea!!! I want one now! JB (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact