 General / 51772 (-5)
  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) Globe model kit (18" - 24" diameter). Besides families puchasing these, I can envision one in every elementary school classroom, probably being rebuilt each year by the new class. It could even become an incentive for good behavior: "Every (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) Great suggestions so far! I see trends happening, which I am more than happy to report back to TLG (although my opinions won't be reflected in the report). After reading the comments so far, I don't see quite as many "sets" or "themes" (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

In lugnet.general, Kelly McKiernan wrote: SNIP (...) 1) LEGO Factory with a huge palette of parts and colors that lets you buy a model exactly to the piece, without having to buy any extra pieces. 2) Mindstorms creations with realistic-looking (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

Jake has mentioned that old greys would be scattered here and there in sets. I'd like to see a S@H "grab bag" of misc grey parts, available at a price point equal to the buckets. That I'll never see ;-) (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) Foliage (2 URLs) These parts should be among the most common, as they can be used in nearly every single theme. I can not for the life of me figure out why they are rare to the point it is impossible for most people to afford any usable (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact