 General / 51767 (-5)
  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) Create and sell plans to the Miniland boats (!!) and land vehicles. Buildings and freighters are too big, but the small boats and cars/trucks could be analyzed and plans created. Espcially the sailboats and the Combine Harvester (...) Junior / (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

Not really shop@home specific, but I thought it was worth commenting on: (...) I agree .. it's very difficult to tell the difference between the model and the background on some sets. Often I don't notice smaller parts of the set because they get (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) Good one Kevin! I will Paypal ten bucks to the first person who comes up with a way to do this. Apologies to the authors, but LDD has one of the worst and most frustrating interfaces of any 3D assembly/drawing/modeling program I've ever seen (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) 1 pound color packs - simply one pound of any color, assorted and random. (...) Changing themes every 3 seconds. Bonktron. (...) More house sets such as 4886, and in stores! (...) Anything that's too large and complicated. (...) There is no (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) LEGO/The Sims sets: Minifigs and expandable homebuilding sets, including road baseplates. Bring back the classic greys. REALLY let customers buy whichever bricks they like. The choice of availability at S&H (and PAB, for that matter) is very (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact