 General / 51728
    Paid for membership but did not receive any confirmation. —Kiew Joon Fong
   Hi, I have filled up the enrollment for for Lugnet membership. I also received the request for membership payment. I made payment on 3 Aug 2005 but till now I have not received any news reguarding my membership. The paypal transaction ID No. is (...) (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)