 General / 51682 (-10)
  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

(...) Actually, I think a brick tattoo would be an excellent way to bring up one's lego hobby with a chick. But then, I'm a geek, so whatdoiknow. -Jason (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

(...) Excellent. Thanks for sharing. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

(...) :D All I can say to that is don't give Kevin any ideas... ;) Ben Medinets (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Showing Brickshelf images on ONE PAGE ONLY

Hi all, is it possible to display all images (of one folder) on ONE PAGE ONLY? Thank you. Saso (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: help contacting Brickshelf user

(...) Maybe this one?: Set # 261-2: VW Beetle in Transparent Showcase Packaging (URL) are two people listed on the LUGNET page as owning it. (URL) could try contacting one of them just to be sure. The drawing on the LUGNET entry page shows two VW (...) (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Threats against Minors Re: Janey's tattoo

In lugnet.general, Kevin Blocksidge wrote: ROFLMFAO!!!!! (...) Add to that the phone number of someone in another country (which is what my case would be) and things really start sounding weird, don't they? LOL. (...) Well, *I* was planning on being (...) (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, FTX)

  help contacting Brickshelf user

Hi all, Clark Stephens came across this photo in Brickshelf (URL) and I are curious where it came from, and so would like to contact, or be contacted by, the poster of the pic. Anyone have any idea how to do that? Or who Brickshelf user 'iksnivos' (...) (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

(...) Senior Wardens Against Teabagging (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

(...) You said it. (...) I think it goes double for you, eric. I was quite enjoying this thread until you stormed in in all your jack-booted glory. Frankly, Samarth's contributions to this thread have been entirely harmless compared to yours. But, (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Dreams

(...) Greetings, Earth Mortals! Though I live in an apartment and can only dream of this right now, it is something I'm seriously considering for when Ginger and I get a home of our own. I've for a long time kept a text file listing things I want to (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact