 General / 51662 (-20)
  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

(...) In lugnet.space, a while back, that same guy wrote: (...) s%te#ven.j&.du?nn*@t...*tr$a.c?om ;-) Legoswami (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Lego Fan Mantra

(...) Ahhh see because you my friend know the sad state of affairs. (...) You may leave with what you brought with you, or you may add and enrich others. (...) Not interested. A body of work may come in many forms. (...) Werd'em up my dogggg. (...) (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.general) !

  Re: Lego Fan Mantra

(...) Lego Fan or Fan of LEGO? Spectrum. " " (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Fan Mantra

(...) I refuse to bring, grow, or evolve to a more complete, complex or desirable state. In fact I've begun the long process of winding down into pre-biotic matter. In addition, I refuse to process any photosensitive material chemically in order to (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.general) !

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

Hey, neat! This isn't like the Yakuza, is it? Like if you rip off Kevin Klague's shirt does his back look like (URL) Darrell (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

(...) In lugnet.general, Somebody else wrote: I'm not sure how your post adds value to the discussion though. Please be a little more specific as to what your actual concerns are. A string of gibberish is not a compelling argument. Steve (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Lego Fan Mantra

(...) Lego Fan " " Describe. (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.general) !

  Lego Fan Mantra

Develope. (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.general) !

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

In lugnet.general, Steve Dunn wrote: 3 o-: Legoswami (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Call for Events...

Hi all, BrickJournal publishes every three months, and during that time there are more than a few events that occur. While we report as many as we can, we do need to know of upcoming shows and displays. To do this, we need to know of upcoming (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Announcing the first BrickJournal Contest...

There's less than three days on this contest, so please send your entries to contest AT graybricks DOT com! Good luck! Joe Meno Editor/Publisher, BrickJournal (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

(...) Suddenly, Janey Red Brick makes more sense... Chris (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

Janey, Just awesome! Now you just need to add Step 2, then Step 3 and . . . Be careful this doesn't spiral out of control and you end up turning into "The Enigma", that puzzle piece guy from the Jim Rose Circus Sideshow! But if you do, promise us (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

In lugnet.general, Richie Dulin wrote: (snipped a bunch of crap... cause I was laughing so hard I couldn't control the mouse) Thanks Richie, as always you put a perfectly twisted perspective on the entire event. My tat will never be the same. Janey (...) (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

(...) Thanks for the "support" Keith, but I hate to burst your "bubble" that's a tank top. Nice rant tho! I showed up at the nunnery, they turned me away, something about advising me to come back when the "fires freeze over". (...) Oh man, now (...) (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

(...) Thanks so much Damien, I tend to be a jack of all themes, master of none. Janey "Red Brick" (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

(...) Thanks Kelly, appreciate your very kind words. I must say, I have enjoyed walking that walk, especially when I am in the great company of fans like you. Janey "Red Brick" (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

(...) Ah, it was actually pretty easy, just fun to act like its painful. (...) Thanks Tony, the companion bricks represent each of my sons. Janey "Red Brick" (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

(...) Thanks Dave, I always listen to Richie, but I never take him to heart. Janey "Red, blue and green? Brick" (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New style instructions, sets 8801 and 8802

(...) Parts lists have been included in selected Technic sets for several years. Although it's usually been at the back not the front... ROSCO (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.year.2005, lugnet.general, lugnet.inst, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact