 General / 51652 (-5)
  Re: Announcing the first BrickJournal Contest...

There's less than three days on this contest, so please send your entries to contest AT graybricks DOT com! Good luck! Joe Meno Editor/Publisher, BrickJournal (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

(...) Suddenly, Janey Red Brick makes more sense... Chris (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

Janey, Just awesome! Now you just need to add Step 2, then Step 3 and . . . Be careful this doesn't spiral out of control and you end up turning into "The Enigma", that puzzle piece guy from the Jim Rose Circus Sideshow! But if you do, promise us (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

In lugnet.general, Richie Dulin wrote: (snipped a bunch of crap... cause I was laughing so hard I couldn't control the mouse) Thanks Richie, as always you put a perfectly twisted perspective on the entire event. My tat will never be the same. Janey (...) (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

(...) Thanks for the "support" Keith, but I hate to burst your "bubble" that's a tank top. Nice rant tho! I showed up at the nunnery, they turned me away, something about advising me to come back when the "fires freeze over". (...) Oh man, now (...) (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact