 General / 51642 (-5)
  Re: New style instructions, sets 8801 and 8802

(...) The Creator and Designer sets have been doing that as well, with the piece inventories. I figured it's only a matter of time before they filtered to other themes. And TLC spiral bound the second run of ISD instructions too, I believe. Adrian (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.year.2005, lugnet.general, lugnet.inst, FTX)

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

(...) When we forget about the cross-dressers, it makes the baby Jesus cry. (...) When you get there, tell 'em "Stinky Pete" sent ya. They'll put you in his old room. The effervescent aroma of Old Spice and pork rinds makes it the most coveted room (...) (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Nice RV!

(...) Thanks! I had a lot of fun building it. Ria (URL) (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

Hypocrite. Don't spotlight it (and brag about it) if you think it's bad press. (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

(...) How dare you show your bra-strap, you jezebel! Don't you know you're encouraging young girls to run out and purchase supportive undergarments, without any concern to what might happen to them? The perils they might encounter are legion: (...) (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact