 General / 51627 (-5)
  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

(...) Gasp! I agree with Eric, what has the world come to?!?!? Richie, it's gotten old. No one cares anymore, if indeed any did to begin with. Give it up. ~Kevoh (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.general) !

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

(...) OUCH! (...) Janey, I liked the red one by itself, but I like it with the companion bricks even better! Looks cool! Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

(...) Richie: Nice contest entry but I don't think it will win. Everyone else: Don't feed the troll. (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

In > Spotlighted. But I can’t really thank you for sharing this one, Janey. I (...) Richie, i think this is a matter of opinion and this lugnet being one of the freindliest places on the internet; your negativity, i find; is unwelcome. If people (...) (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

WTH! Richie, get the heck out of here. YOUR bad press for the community at large with your constant (*(^&$$*&^%^(*)_*, )(& )*)(&^&*^&$ and I'll show you some bad press for the community at large with some _)*)(&^(&%$&%# of my own! Go beeeyotch about (...) (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact