 General / 51622 (-5)
  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

(...) These are valid concerns. Thanks for this very thoughtful commentary. I'm still getting one though - maybe the Blacktron 2 logo. How bad could drunken sailors really be? Allister (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

(...) Don't listen to Richie. Your tattoo is cool. David "Fuzzy" Gregory (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

(...) -snip- Spotlighted. But I can’t really thank you for sharing this one, Janey. I think this sort of thing (especially that you publicised it soo much(1)) is bad press for the AFOL community at large. Tattoos are an adult activity, and carry (...) (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Have a little time, want to perhaps help Katrina victims out?

(...) Server is back up, and something like 15-20,000 free form records (the more automated ones are being scraped rather than hand transcribed) have been transcribed already by volunteers, but there's lots more to do yet. If you want to help, (...) (19 years ago, 5-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.general)

  Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough

Well okay... I guess it's not a real MOC, (I wasnt sure what news group to use.) AND maybe it's NOT really even ~MY~ latest MOC... but actually the chick at the tattoo shop "second" MOC... (Since she already did both my red one, and now the new (...) (19 years ago, 5-Sep-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact