 General / 51597 (-10)
  Re: LEGO Factory impressions

(...) As you got me thinking about this... Just uploaded a "test" window. One black window with one glass insert. Total cost: $11.98 Pieces used in set: 2 Total pieces: 121 Either it's one big ol' bag of parts, or methinks it's two seperate bags. (...) (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory impressions

(...) That depend's on whether or not the clear glass panes for the windows come in the same baggies. Or will it require another 13 baggies! That black window is one of the few Brick Factory parts that I don't mind paying a premium on. Of course, (...) (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory impressions

(...) To test your theory and see how bad it would actually be, I built your tower. (2 URLs) 10 Story Tower (window frames only): Total Pieces: 637 (Pieces used in set: 78) Price: USD 72.67 You are buying window frames at $0.93 each and getting 559 (...) (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Lego Frisbee. Was: Re: What is this thing?

(...) I have a similar one. Same colour and logo, but less the spacecraft IIRC. I obtained it from a small toyshop in northern France in the late 80's, given to me by the shopkeeper for spending over a certain minimum (50FF?) on LEGO in his shop (...) (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Photos from the toy museum at Valdemar Slot

In the beginning of August I visited the toy museum at Valdemar Slot with my parents. They have a nice collection of LEGO products (not only bricks) which we took some pictures of: (URL) well, Jacob (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Parts You Hate....

Hello! (...) I wonder what purposes the turned headlight bricks serve in the place you showed. They seem to be there just for the looks. Or wait: Does the base of the headlight give support to the transgreen Facet Top? Turning the headlight brick (...) (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Factory impressions

(...) Thomas, You must have been reading my mind.... I was thinking about building a Lego Factory Skyscraper with 8 black 1x4x3 windows on each floor, and making it 10 stories tall. Well based on the fact that only 6 come in a baggie, I can only (...) (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Collecting Rare Lego in a Binder....

(...) Hi Gary, While I am not sure about the various size of the parts you are considering, something like the clear plastic boxes my brother uses for those mini NFL helments comes to mind. I would expect a half size might work if it's available and (...) (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Collecting Rare Lego in a Binder....

There is Lego's Bionicle Mask storage trapper. It works for 75 minifigs, too. It may be floppy, but it's official. (URL) (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

  Collecting Rare Lego in a Binder....

I'm starting this thread in lugnet.general because it is sort of an off Lego topic.... I have many old Lego parts from the 1949-70 era. I was thinking about getting a 3 ring binder and somehow putting together a collection of the various old and (...) (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact