 General / 51585
  Re: LEGO Dreams

I think that you don't do yourself justice. Certainly in my little world the BBB range of train wheels has been the biggest thing for a long time. Tim (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Dreams

(snip> Certainly in my little world the (...) Hi Tim, Thank you. Ben In lugnet.general, Tim David wrote: (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)