 General / 51577 (-5)
  Re: Lego Parts You Hate....

Hello! For some reason I hate this part: (URL). Even if I use it sometimes I have way too many of these. And they come in almost every set. Every once in a while when parting a set I don't even bother putting them in their respective sorting box but (...) (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Request for LEGO Factory bag content information

(...) (URL) So people that are interested probably should watch over on (...) ROSCO (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Parts You Hate....

(...) Minitalia bricks are like that! I'm glad that the headlight/washing machine brick has been redeemed! It's one of my faves. I can see why Gary doesn't care for it, it's indeed a poor substitute for a 1x1 window brick, but it's tres useful! (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts, FTX)

  Revised slightly LEGO RoboCam 'Bot (and a reintroduction, for no real reason)

Ever wanted to use a Magna-Doodle but couldn't afford to buy one? Bored at work?? Have this urge to draw but don't have a convenient drawing surface??? Draw your pictures on'line!! Surf over to-- (URL) you're chosen web browser is Internet Explorer, (...) (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Parts You Hate....

(...) I use something like that myself, but with some of the studless constructions - I have had the axle start to bend worryingly before the pins pop. I dont like sacrificing Lego though. another thing I hate is when an axle pin gets stuck, and (...) (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact