 General / 51567 (-5)
  Re: Lego Parts You Hate....

(...) That's probably the one. If so, I retract my general hate for it. It's handy (in transparent) but I hate opaque versions. Tim (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Lego Parts You Hate....

(...) Do you mean [LDrawPart 30151:46]? That part started out as a cover for treasure in the Adventurers; its hollowness is an important aspect of the part. Steve (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Lego Parts You Hate....

(...) Oooh. Fun game... I discovered a new piece just last night which I already hate. Don't own any or know what it's called (2x2 tall dome?) but it is a single part which could be made from a 2x2 round with a 2x2 dome on top. I can see absolutely (...) (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Parts You Hate....

(...) I really dislike the basketball net. I wish it could connect in some way to more than one piece. It would be useful for numerous things if onlt it could be connected better. For that matter I dislike nearly all of the specialty sports parts. (...) (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Parts You Hate....

(...) You don't like headlight bricks? o.0 Wow. I never thought I'd hear someone say they disliked one of the most useful and beloved pieces out there. The piece I "hate" (its more of a love/hate relationship) is the old technic ball socket: (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact