 General / 51552 (-10)
  Lego Frisbee. Was: Re: What is this thing?

(...) Thanks, so we've established that it's a collapsible frisbee. Now, does anybody have further information on Lego frisbees? When and how were they issued? (The flea market I found this one at was in Germany, btw.) I received another e-mail from (...) (19 years ago, 28-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  LDD 1.3 - get it while you can

If you uninstalled LDD 1.3 and want to get it back: (URL) I can't seem to get it to work with 1.4 installed. Worked fine after I uninstalled both and started from scratch. Ahh... missed that "all bricks, any color" palette. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 28-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LF Yard Tower

(...) Also notice that you get almost 2000 pieces but you only use about 1/8th of them. I think LEGO would do good to make more bags of less pieces. -Orion (19 years ago, 27-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

  LF Yard Tower

Took a crack at this, converted my yard tower design (as found in the Virtual LEGO book) as closely as I could (within reason, I switched to medium slope roof bricks since low slopes in a well rounded assortment in any earth tone are rare in that (...) (19 years ago, 27-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains)

  AFOL Web Developers! (was Re: LEGO Developer's Guild)

Ok, I promise I'm not trying to win the prize for the oldest thread resurrected :) But when we were at Brickfest a couple of weeks ago, I noticed that many of the conversations that I was involved with were about code, and websites, and how to make (...) (19 years ago, 27-Aug-05, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general) !!

  Re: LEGO Factory approval time

(...) During the first LEGO Factory competition, it could take more than a week to get your model approved, although they improved that to just a few days in most cases. Kelly (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO Factory approval time

I uploaded a model over lunch (about 3 hours ago now), and it's still not approved... which is reasonable, but I was rather hoping that they'd have some staff watching the incoming folder and approving things in more or less real-time the first few (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory impressions

(...) Except... Limit 1 per customer :( ROSCO (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory impressions

In lugnet.general, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote: (snip) (URL) (...) Now that's a problem. Joe (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory impressions

(...) Cool! And the 'Building Instructions' link gets you the .lxf file. Great work! Replacing everything after "mid=" with everything after the last slash in the .lxf and .jpg links gets me a link to my Yellow Jet: (URL) looks like you can't buy (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact