 General / 51517
  Re: How to rotate a part in LDD (Mac)?

(...) Glad to know I helped. Your very welcome. e (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How to rotate a part in LDD (Mac)?

(...) At Joe's suggestion, I've captured this tip (and another one Joe contributed) in the new BrickWiki article (URL) usage notes) You are all invited to share further tips there if you like! (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)