 General / 51502 (-5)
  Re: LEGO Factory slipped a bit?

(...) snip (...) Seconded and spotlighted. There have been a lot of LEGO Factory postings in .cad, but since discussion of LEGO Factory could encompass .cad, .lego and various .market topics, I think it deserves its own newsgroup. Marc Nelson Jr. (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

  LEGO Factory slipped a bit?

I can't help but notice that it's the 25th, and (URL) the LEGO Factory site> still says "Coming Soon" about its new version 1.4 and the Factory Gallery. Does anybody know whether the schedule has slipped, or do I just need to wait a few hours? I (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: LEGO Nunchucks Charity Auction

Sweet! not Lego chain, though... :-) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  More Little Artists

Hi all, Since I've been a little addicted to the little artists lately, I've founf another link with a bunch of pictures of their recreations of famous modern art pieces out of our favourite toy. (URL) on the links to see pictures of varius famous (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

  LEGO Nunchucks Charity Auction

(URL) Hey everyone, long time no LUGNET. I've just listed some life-size LEGO nunchuks (nunchaku) on eBay. All of the money raised from this auction (aside from a small portion to cover eBay fees) will be donated to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact