 General / 51452 (-5)
  Re: LUGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

(...) OMG, this is a joke right? Because it would sure be swanky to finally get my membership packet after like 5 years. ;) -Evil Wayne (#571) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Retailers stock fan-created designs? (was: Re: All plastic track)

(...) <snip> (...) Really? Lots of questions for you about this: Are you saying that big buyers like Target and Wal*mart might be able to stock fan-created designs? Would TLG present them with a selection of fan-created sets from which to choose, or (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf theft

Sounds like maybe BrickShelf should invest in a watermarking capability, that would embed a hidden watermark in images you upload to your account. THEN THERE IS NO DISPUTING someone stealing your images, you could easily verify the watermark itself. (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Have '87 Catalog with many alternate/different set names

Hey all, I was given a bag of Lego a few days ago that had a number of old set instructions along with a product catalog that has different names for almost all of the sets listed. According to the back, the catalog was printed in Germany by Frank (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

So will this now be called Daimler-LUGNET? :) (sorry, car joke) Darrell ps Speaking for all the newbies, I'm glad this transition will mean LUGNET will continue in good hands. Thanks! :) (19 years ago, 14-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact