 General / 51447 (-10)
  Re: LEGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

(...) Same here. I was worried when i heard the news about LUGNET perhaps being without leadership and future, but now i can sleep easier knowing it will be taking care of. (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: LUGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

(...) I was so tired the morning I wrote this... STILL, I can't believe I made such a silly mistake in spelling. I didn't even -notice- it until almost 2 days later!!! That's what a crazy weekend it was. I guess it came from my fingers typing "LEGO" (...) (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Brickshelf theft

(...) I recommend notifying Kevin Loch, who (as I understand it) can review and take action on situations like this. It does look incriminating, as both Takeshi's and Eric's folders have many more items in their respective folders, and the header in (...) (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Brickshelf theft

Hey all, Well, at least he steals from the best. (URL) Roy's gallery> takes from (URL) Takeshi Itou (Brickshelf ID Hachi)> and (URL) Eric Harshberger>. Bruce (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

(...) That's right Erik..... and with these 6 letters (3 German letters + 3 Scandinavian languages letters) we can complete the 6 extra alphabet letters that were produced by Lego from 1958-71, as seen here in Clark Stephens printed brick site. (...) (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LEGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

(...) Is the first order of business to change the name to LEGNET, or am I completely missing a joke? Good Luck & Thank You to Todd and Suzanne. Thank You to René for taking over and allowing this great site to continue. Best Wishes, Ken Wright (...) (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

How about ø so we can more easily say what a great talk Jørgen Vig Knudstorp gave at Brickfest? And å and æ. (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  THANK YOU

I would like to personally thank Christina and Larry as well as the rest of the BrickFest crew for another fantastic event. I truly had a great time and I look forward to next year’s where ever it may be. I would also like to thank Kevin Salm for (...) (19 years ago, 15-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.events)

  Re: LEGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

(...) I'm very pleased at this announcement. I personally feel that handing Lugnet off to a single, capable person such as René is the best possible decision that could have been made. I look forward to Lugnet continuing under René's leadership. (...) (19 years ago, 14-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  How do I submit new scans to Peeron

I have about 20-30 instruction scans I would like to get submitted to the PICSL, but all my emails to scans@peeron.com seem to be ignored. Can anyone tell me how to get these scans submitted? TIA dave (19 years ago, 15-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact