 General / 51431
    Brickshelf —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hey all, I've been having problems accessing Brickshelf all weekend. I assume there's very high traffic as people are looking for Brickfest pics. Is Kevin at Brickfest? Has anyone been able to access Brickshelf? Bruce (19 years ago, 14-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Brickshelf —Shaun Sullivan
     (...) I haven't been able to access the site all day. I don't think it's traffic-related, either ... .s (19 years ago, 14-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Brickshelf —Adrian Egli
     (...) Looks like it's not just Brickshelf but MAJ is down as well. I was able to check both sites this morning aroud 08:00 PDT w/out any probs. Adr. (19 years ago, 14-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Brickshelf —Thomas Rafert
     (...) Couldn't access it all morning but just tried and it's up now. Thomas (19 years ago, 14-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        (canceled) —Ross Crawford