 General / 51406
Re: Whither BrickWiki?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 16:13:21 GMT

In lugnet.general, Joe Strout wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Jamie Bliss wrote:

   Due to some DNS issues, BrickWiki has moved. You can find it at http://brickwiki.zapto.org/.

The last couple of days, zapto.org seems to be down. Anybody know any details (like why, when will it be back, and how likely is this to happen again)?

Q: Why? A: The server is being rebuilt.

Q: When will it be back? A: I don’t have a specific ETA, but it sounds (third-party) like another day or two. I’ll try to post when it’s back.

Q: Is it going to happen again? A: I don’t know.

HTHADNC, Steve