 General / 51395
    Re: PromoBricks.com needs your help! (Pictures of Lego stores) —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) Yup - I check that page often. The pictures there are ok, but not really what I am looking for. I would really like to have original content and larger pictures than what Lego.com has. I have got a good response from this posting - thanks (...) (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)