 General / 51327 (-5)
  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

(...) It's an eternal toy, I have bricks that are 30 - 35 years old and they are still compatable with the modern stuff. Lego creations are only limited by the imagination of the creator and as a result they've crossed galaxys, explored uncharted (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

(...) 1. I can build anything I can imagine. 2. No matter which "set" the pieces came in, all of them can be used collectively, to enable me to build whatever I want. (Exception: Special decorative pieces, such as Bionicle, I find to be too (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

(...) The elements form a brilliant system which I enjoy working with. (...) The careful engineering that goes into element design continues to adhere to the system specifications while expanding building possibilities. (...) I continue to be (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I paid for membership but haven't received any confirmation

(...) I'm sorry. your membership will be taken care of shortly. ...things have been a little crazy around here. -Suz (19 years ago, 23-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Build the Trust

For anyone interested in plans for building a Frank Lloyd Wright replica, or just understanding the patterns at work in them, there is an excellent book. William Storrer's Frank Lloyd Wright Companion has re-created floor plans and photographs of (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact