 General / 51270
51269  |  51271
Subject:
smallest lego catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 05:50:22 GMT

I just scanned what I think is the smallest lego catalog
See it at:
http://www.redshift.com/~shifflett/lego/form_3061/form_3061.html

It is 2 1/4 x 4 3/4 inches

It shows 1:87 cars 650-657, 258-268,
it also shows 231, 232, 235, 236, 270

Interestingly, I think the 651/652 labels
and the 653/654 labels are reversed.

The catalog shows 651 and 653 as the 'double' version
of the truck (the one with the trailer)
and 652 and 654 as the single version.

But I have a 652 and a 653 box that is opposite
of the catalog
The 652 is the double, and the 653 is the single.
See these box scans at:
http://www.redshift.com/~shifflett/lego/652-1_box/652-1_box.html
http://www.redshift.com/~shifflett/lego/653-2_box/653-2_box.html

Maybe Gary can shed some light on this.

Also interesting is the 261-268 garages all show red doors,
but the red door is very rare, most of these garages
still floating around have gray doors.

dave