 General / 51254
  Re: Lego and other brand trademarks

(...) Good point Dave, I have never seen any acknowledgement of trademarks on any of the old 50's-70's Esso or Shell items. Ditto for the 1:87 cars/trucks. No box or brochures (that came with these items) had acknowledgements either. On the 1:87 (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego and other brand trademarks

(...) The current line of Ferarri sets has a holographic sticker attached to each box with Ferarri Officially Licensed Product or some such text. Along with that is a serial number. I do not know of any other LEGO products with a serial number of (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)