 General / 51242 (-10)
  Re: BURP? - Was Re: First Ever Juniorized Lego Part?

(...) Big Ugly Rock Piece. The 4x8x6 semi-rectangular and 4x6x7 trianglish pieces usually in grey to simulate rock (recently showing up a lot in new brown). I actually like them for building cliffs, and in a large cliff, with a small amount of (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  BURP? - Was Re: First Ever Juniorized Lego Part?

(...) My ignorance is showing, what does BURP mean/stand for? dave (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: First Ever Juniorized Lego Part?

(...) I guess I don't really know what juniorized means. If it means creating a single part that could be made by combining other current parts, Then yes both of the parts you mentioned would be considered juniorized (assuming the component parts (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego and other brand trademarks

(...) Jim, you answered the question I didn't ask, but meant to. Which trademarks are actually acknowledged on the Lego packaging, instructions, catalogs, etc? I don't think I've seen Shell, Esso, or any of the 1:87 car manufacturers credited with a (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: custom lego

(...) I think most members here would agree that (URL) is the best place to buy large quantities of parts... (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego and other brand trademarks

(...) Dave; If you want to include pre-building block lego the 1:43 cars/trucks (Modelbiler) were all licensed from Chevolet. Packaging, etc even include the Chevolet trademark. (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego and other brand trademarks

(...) Also add.. 106 UNICEF Promotional Set: Van 1952 Danmarks Internationale Mejeri Promotional Set: Milk Truck 1973 Emirates {Airline Promotional Set: Airliner} Ray (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Twins accused of stealing and selling LEGO® sets on Ebay®

Here is the fixed link. (URL) (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO Group wins lawsuit in the Netherlands

LEGO® Group wins lawsuit in the Netherlands. Full report by clicking on the link. (URL) (19 years ago, 12-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  custom lego

hi,i' m luca from italy. i'm searching for some lego custom creator (about castle,star wars or building themes) that is disposed to sell me some of its big (3000 or more bricks for example) wonderful sets. can you help me. luca p.s where do this (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact