 General / 51241
  BURP? - Was Re: First Ever Juniorized Lego Part?

(...) My ignorance is showing, what does BURP mean/stand for? dave (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: BURP? - Was Re: First Ever Juniorized Lego Part?

(...) Big Ugly Rock Piece. The 4x8x6 semi-rectangular and 4x6x7 trianglish pieces usually in grey to simulate rock (recently showing up a lot in new brown). I actually like them for building cliffs, and in a large cliff, with a small amount of (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  BURP, POOP, SPUD - Was Re: First Ever Juniorized Lego Part?

(...) Concerning acronym, check (URL) will find : "BURP: Big Ugly Rock Piece - either of the mountain pieces, appearing usually in grey shades, but also tan, yellow, white and green." curiously "LURP : Little Ugly Rock Piece" ( (URL) is missing. (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)