 General / 51233
    custom lego —Luca Capatti
   hi,i' m luca from italy. i'm searching for some lego custom creator (about castle,star wars or building themes) that is disposed to sell me some of its big (3000 or more bricks for example) wonderful sets. can you help me. luca p.s where do this (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: custom lego —Timothy P. Smith
   (...) I think most members here would agree that (URL) is the best place to buy large quantities of parts... (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)