 General / 51180
    Seeking LEGO Maestro —Julian Rad
   Hey there everyone, I am currently seeking to commission a LEGO master to create a motorized scale model of a LEGO "idealized version" of the Coney Island Amusement park. Obviously, certain landmark items would need to be included: the Cyclone (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Seeking LEGO Maestro —Steve Chapple
   (...) If you are truly serious about this request - which I frankly am rather doubtful of - you probably want to talk to a Bricksmith™ or some of the other few here who take on custom LEGO® projects. (URL) LUGNet #765 StRuCtures™ Bricksmith™ (URL) (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)