 General / 51178
  Nestlé Honey Nut Cheerios

When I was at the local super market today I noticed that a Knight's kingdom figure was included in the Honey nut Cheerios cereals. I don't know if this is old news or not. I haven't seen the figures before and I found nothing on the topic with a (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Nestlé Honey Nut Cheerios

(...) Should add that I don't know if this is the correct place to post this. (19 years ago, 5-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Nestlé Honey Nut Cheerios

(...) What country was this observed ? This might be a market specific promotion. A quick google search revealed this one page describing a TV advert (possibly in the UK)... (URL) (19 years ago, 5-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Nestlé Honey Nut Cheerios

(...) These Nestlé packages have been on the Danish market for some months now. They are nothing to write about, though. The "figures" are one-piece flat figures with a hollow back; the shield can be used as a base for mounting the figure, and the (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Nestlé Honey Nut Cheerios

(...) This was observed in Sweden. (19 years ago, 6-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)