 General / 51173
Re: Mursten catalog/phamplet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 21:08:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Shifflett wrote:
In lugnet.general, Eric Strand wrote:
In lugnet.general, David Shifflett wrote:
I just put scans of a Mursten catalog/phamplet at:
http://www.redshift.com/~shifflett/lego/mursten_1/mursten_1.html

dave

Scans look great!
Eric

Thanks Eric, I knew you would enjoy them.

Here is a translation I received via email from Allan Johansen.>
Allan, Thanks for the translation.

dave

That excellent translation is obviously much better than the computer/web
translation I tried.  I liked the literal translation vs. loose translation
notes.  Thanks Allan!

Eric