 General / 51161
    Mursten catalog/phamplet —David Shifflett
   I just put scans of a Mursten catalog/phamplet at: (URL) would like some help translating the inside of the phamplet, to me it looks Danish, but that is just a guess. In case you cant read the text, here it is: Ideen med den i midten afbildede (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Mursten catalog/phamplet —Eric Strand
   (...) Scans look great! Eric (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Mursten catalog/phamplet —David Shifflett
   (...) Thanks Eric, I knew you would enjoy them. Here is a translation I received via email from Allan Johansen. <begin email from Allan> It is indeed Danish. A translation would be: The idea behind the centrally depicted plastic city plan* is to (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Mursten catalog/phamplet —Eric Strand
   (...) That excellent translation is obviously much better than the computer/web translation I tried. I liked the literal translation vs. loose translation notes. Thanks Allan! Eric (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)