 General / 51156
51155  |  51157
Subject:
looking for Michael Hall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 13:10:55 GMT

Hi,

I am looking for Michael Hall. Does anyone know him, or live near him????

He has a package for me and the first time this went perfectly fine, so i know i
can trust him. But, i haven't received any answers to my emails since Februari

Please help me !   The package contains several lego-sets. We agreed that he would wait with shpping them untill i asked him too, but it lookes like my emails haven't reached him.
please help.

regards,
Martin

the Netherlands