 General / 5103
    Re: memberships —Mike Stanley
   (...) Hrmmm... maybe I dreamed this, but at one time I thought it would work like this: You tell it you have 8 copies of 6097. It spits out an inventory of those sets. You mark the parts you _don't_ want (say the cauldrons and horse barding). The (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: memberships —Jeff Stembel
   (...) multiple (...) As long as I can set the lot sizes myself if I don't like what it comes up with, I'll be happy, too. Also, I hope there is a database of LDraw part images we can access and add to, if need be. Jeff P.S. I'd try it out too, if it (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)