 General / 51029
51028  |  51030
Subject:
Extra piece in set #3538?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:34:05 GMT

I recently found most of a #3538 Gravity Games Snowboard Boarder Cross Race at a
thrift store. The inventories at Peeron and Bricklink both show a Blue "Plate 3
x 2 with Hole" as part of this set. Where does it go? I cannot find any sign of
it in the instructions or other pictures I've looked at.

Erik
--
Erik L. Knopp