 General / 50957
  More esoteric Lego history

Hi: With so many excellent recent Lego history posts I thought I would add my own 2 cents. This is information I have dug up while working on a Lego history website. My review of early Lego history has allowed me to construct a fairly complete (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: More esoteric Lego history

(...) Here (on Eric Strand's excellent website) is a picture of KKK's younger sister, not sure if this is Gunhild or the late Hanne. This is taken from a circa 1960 Lego dollhouse brochure: (URL) Eric, show them a pic of the 1958 (twin towered) Town (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: More esoteric Lego history

(...) Here you go: (URL) Image location is here if FTX doesn't work correctly: (URL) Eric (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: More esoteric Lego history

(...) More information on Karl Georg and Gerhardt and their company BILOfix here: (URL) (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: More esoteric Lego history

(...) Erik, Where did that pic come from? What set? That is the same as the front on the 700/5 box I recently scanned. (URL) (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: More esoteric Lego history

(...) Ya know, Eric told me about this a while ago. And with Jim mentioning the 4 sons of Ole Kirk Christiansen again. Well it got me to wondering about the family twist to TLG. I mean here we have Ole Kirk, who died in 1958 leaving his 3rd oldest (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: More esoteric Lego history

(...) Cool! I have some Bilofix in my collection, and I really admire the quality of the beechwood parts. For the uninitiated, it is an Erector type of construction system with wooden girders, plastic nuts and bolts. Now I feel justified in why I (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: More esoteric Lego history

(...) That particular picture came from a 700/4, however that same picture was featured on 700/0, 700/1, 700/3, 700/3a, 700/4, and 700/5 (and supplementary sets too). There are Mursten, Bausteine, and System varieties depending on the year of (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: More esoteric Lego history

(...) Yeah, every new fact I uncover raises many new questions, my head may explode eventually. I originally thought that both sisters were older than KKK but Dave has sent me a high-resolution copy of the image above and it is clear that one sister (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: More esoteric Lego history

(...) Hey Jim, Got some more info from a Danish collector from a nearby Danish town, on the event that almost changed Lego history... (and KKK was not behind the wheel)... ----- "I know Hanne died in a car crash. Some years ago I talked to a woman (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: More esoteric Lego history

(...) SNIPPAGE (...) Well I just got another email from my Danish collector friend, who continued: "Hanne was the youger sister I belive. The official story, is that the accident happened when the three kids where on their way to a movie theatre in (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)