 General / 50860
  Re: Brickshelf going away???

(...) That is not necessarily true; brickshelf.com could run a simple CGI that redirects any queries to the corresponding location on maj.com. Since they seem to be running the same software and have the same URL structure, it would be pretty (...) (19 years ago, 27-May-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf going away???

In lugnet.general, Joe Strout wrote: snip 8< snip 8< (...) $60/year? I Never pay that much for a domain! I can't believe people still do! Here's where I shop: (URL) There may be better deals out there. If you're looking for a deal on hosting, try (...) (19 years ago, 27-May-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf going away???

(...) maj.com probably gets more ad revenue since its audience is wider and the ads are more varied. I'm not sure why that couldn't subsidize BS though... --Bram (19 years ago, 28-May-05, to lugnet.general)