 General / 50746
  Re: LEGO® Group wins lawsuit in Finland

(...) SNIP This is good new. Lego has been plagued by clones for as long as Lego has been produced. I received a quantity of slotted Lego bricks (1949-57) from a Danish seller. And in that assortment (about 1000 bricks) there were about 30 clones. (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO® Group wins lawsuit in Finland

(...) What were the studs like? I have some East German clones from my childhood, the studs are very deformed, as if you had carved a plus sign out of them down to the level of the rest of the brick. Mostly yellow. Neat shingle system for the roof, (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO® Group wins lawsuit in Finland

(...) The studs unadorned. The middle had a slight raised area, which for lack of a better term looked somewhat like a "nipple", with concentric circles around them (probably from the mold milling machine). I have examples of these clones in red, (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)