 General / 50742
Re: The acnielsen Lego survey prizes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2005 17:08:11 GMT

In lugnet.general, Charlie Petersen wrote:

I fill out the survey for every set I get, including the ones that don't
advertise it on the back page. (Sometimes it lets you take the survey for ones
that don't advertise it, sometime it doesn't.) I haven't kept track, but I'd bet
I've filled out 30-40 surveys. And I actually won once! They asked for my age
and gender (probably to make sure they sent a fitting set), and not long after
that I received the 2004 version of Hogwart's Catle. It was a real thrill! They
even sent the set all the way from Denmark.

Charlie

     I must have filled out 20+ but never won... You give me hope ; )

            Thanks and God Bless,

                    Nathan