 General / 50728
    Re: LEGOFan.org 2.0 is now online! —Joe Meno
   (...) Hi Anders, I apologize for not catching this sooner. I have been busy and haven't been able to watch the thread as I should be. Anyways, your changes will be done in the site, and you are right, this should be an easy thing to take care of. (...) (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGOFan.org 2.0 is now online! —Anders Isaksson
   (...) More than soon enough for me! I've been waiting for over two weeks here at home to have a painter come look at a job I have for him... (...) Thank you! (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.general)