 General / 50701
Re: Custom Lego Building Benches and Tables
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 18:59:23 GMT

Thanks for the reply!
Yes, that IS a simple sturdy table!  I see you have lots of storage space in
that closet too :)  Very handy!
Just wondering, about how deep is that table?  I'm trying to get a feel for a
good work area with enough space for parts tubs along the back of it.  I think I
can cut down how LONG I think I need my table (I was thinking 5', maybe that's a
little much, since I want a second table for filming nearby ;) ).

So, is that an 'office' you have there too?  I recognize that old Antec case in
the bottom of the picture, we bought a few of those a few years back :)

-plucky

In lugnet.general, David Simmons wrote:
Hey, plucky

My workbench can be seen a few pictures down on the main page of my website
here:

www.xenobuzz.com

It's just a simple, sturdy table (really all you need!).  My only
improvement (were I to want/need it) would be to have a shallow trench, say
about an 1/8 of an inch deep, around the outside edge.  This would keep most
small round parts from rolling off the table onto the floor while sorting
(which I do a LOT of these days!).

Good luck with your work space!

Dave S.