 General / 50696
Re: New Poll: Add wide corridors to Moonbase?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 18:44:43 GMT

Jon Palmer wrote:
Jon Palmer wrote:

http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=181

Also, there's a new Moonbase section over at CSF:

http://classic-space.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=8

For now I'm going to be providing crucial Moonbase info on here and over
there, but I'll probably focus more over there in the long run because I
can post much faster and I feel the word will get out to more new builders.

The Moonbase page will reflect this with links leading to related
discussions from the different sections.

There is an identical wide-corridor pole there. I'll probably just add
up the results here and there.

I'll also probably only post poles there from now on to make things more
streamlined.

I'll also start spelling "poll" right.

--
[ j o n :: p a l m e r ]