 General / 50683
    Re: An Idea for Brickfest? Feedback appreciated —Adrian Drake
   (...) I see what's going on here. I see through your transparent efforts. You want to put us spacers in the dark, don't you. Oh no, the ruling classes are embarrassed by us and wish to lock us up in dark, dank rooms where nothing but the glow of the (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: An Idea for Brickfest? Feedback appreciated —Steve DeCraemer
   (...) Christina just had a great idea. Since safety is obviously a big issue for the public expo, She's suggesting that most of the room lights are left on for the public expo with the exception of a periods through-out the day when the lights are (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.general)

        (canceled) —Larry Pieniazek

        Re: An Idea for Brickfest? Feedback appreciated —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Maybe we can make everyone that goes in there while it's dark sign a waiver form? "I hereby absolve BrickFest and the organizing committee, and GMU and the Arlington government and in fact, everyone, except me (and Steve DeCraemer), of all (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest)