 General / 50678
50677  |  50679
Subject:
An Idea for Brickfest? Feedback appreciated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general

Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 01:48:41 GMT

I just had Dinner with Christina and a bunch of fellow wamalug'er and I brought
up the idea of doing a seperate moonbase room lite completely in blacklight, for
brickfest.  I'm thinking it would give all the space fanatics a chance to have
fun with all those trans neon pieces.  It would also be dark enough that if
people wanted to throw additional lego lights on thier creation the lights would
actually show up really we.  Come on space fans, back me on this one, It could
be real cool.

Steve DeCraemer

Yeah....I know...I usually don't do space.