 General / 50658
    Re: If you could wish for any single Lego element, what would it be? —Allan Bedford
   (...) I guess I wouldn't see it as a waste of a wish if it came true. :) I would prefer new parts like a 3x3 (or a 1x5) not because they are particularly innovative, but rather because they would nicely blend in with the traditional 'standard' (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: If you could wish for any single Lego element, what would it be? —Gerhard R. Istok
   (...) Since you mentioned non-Lego stickers, I too have been guilty of that one. But not in the way one would think. I have a bunch of leftover vide tape label strips. I cut them into small pieces, and use them to cover over the "missing notch of (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)