 General / 50633
    BrikThulhu Rising —Mike Rayhawk
   Every day seems to bring new evidence of conspiracies within conspiracies in the upper echelons of Lego - but it was only recently that I noticed what should have been obvious all along: any common brick, studs-out and with one corner pointing (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, FTX) !!

        Re: BrikThulhu Rising —David Koudys
     In lugnet.general, Mike Rayhawk wrote: snip (...) Oh my goodness! that painting is awesome! The rest is pretty good as well. Dave K (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: BrikThulhu Rising —James Seibert
   First the abomination of the nega bloktrix, then the fearsome two by two, now, as if in answer to the signs of the apocalypse, BrikThulhu. I am trying to figure out if BrikThulhu emerged from the illuminated portal on the left face of the pyramid. I (...) (19 years ago, 23-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: BrikThulhu Rising —Peer Kreuger
   (...) Hint: look at it upside-down. Mike, these paintings are EXCELLENT! Not just 'tulhu, but everything you've painted. From the heroic spacemen on the battlefield to the evil timmies... wonderful work. (19 years ago, 23-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)